- Decorative top stitch
- Full front zip
- Zip closing front pockets
- Chin guard
- Elastane-free, crimped yarn stretch easy to print fabric
- Micro fleece inner provides extra warmth
- Neutral label
- Elasticised bound cuff
- Slim fashion fit
280gsm 2-layer mechanical yarn comprising: Outer-layer: 100% Polyester. Inner-layer: 100% Polyester microfleece
S 38", M 41", L 44", XL 46", 2XL 48", 3XL 50", 4XL 52"
40 degrees, do not bleach, do not tumble dry, do not iron, do not dry clean. Safe to wash at 60 degrees.
- Fabric Type
- 100% Polyester
- Sleeve Length
- Long Sleeve
- Full Zip
- Flame Resistant
How much does it cost?
At GoCustom, we offer FREE DELIVERY on all UK mainland orders over £100
For UK Mainland orders under £100 we charge just £5.95 for plain item orders and £6.95 for orders with customisations.
For European and International Delivery Charges, please visit our main delivery page.
How long will it take?
For plain, non-personalised orders, items are usually dispatched within 3 working days.
For orders with customisation we offer a 3-tiered delivery service:
Premium, Express and Economy. You will see estimated delivery dates for the available options after you have provided your delivery address at checkout.
The details of these services are on our main delivery page.
How will my parcel arrive?
Deliveries are made by DPD couriers.
You’ll receive an email/SMS from DPD on the morning of your delivery with a 1-hour timeslot. If you need to rearrange or perhaps tell them to leave your parcel with a neighbour then this can all be done via the link in the message.
Advice on the best way to look after your customised garments
You want your customised garments to last and to look good for as long as possible. Following these guidelines will help you to get the most out of your clothing.
Because your garment is customised it’s not as simple as reading the care label which is stitched in the garment. In addition to the care label instructions please ensure the following:
- Wash inside out - this helps to protect the customisation from getting damaged, close zips and check pockets are empty
- Wash at 30°C
- Do not use bleach or harsh detergents/fabric conditioners
- Do not overload the washing machine
- Wash with similar colours and similar textured garments, at least for the first few washes as colours can run.
- Dry immediately after washing - do not leave garments wet
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
- Iron inside out using the lowest heat setting, this is especially important for printed products
- It's best to wash a new garment before its first use
Failure to follow the care advice will invalidate the warranty of your garments.
Wash at 30°C
This will ensure the customisations stay looking their best for longer. It's also better for the environment!
We understand that for certain items, particularly workwear worn in harsh conditions, washing will need to be at a higher temperature. When this is the case we would recommend embroidered garments as they are much more hardwearing.